Stocked in Sheets
Stocked in Sheets
Reincarnation® — a New Leaf Paper® brand - is part of our coated paper lineup! Made from 100% Post-Consumer Recovered Fiber (PCRF), this coated line offers you a very green and sustainable paper choice for printed communications. By choosing Reincarnation you communicate strong environmental leadership to your customers.
Responsible — all standard, no upcharge
- 100% post-consumer recovered fiber (PCRF)
- Highest PCRF coated paper in North America (PCRF sourced within 100 miles of our mill)
- Forest Stewardship Council certified
- Ancient Forest Friendly
- Green-e certified
- Matte — the most popular finish. Combine the rich feel of an uncoated paper with the print quality of a
coated sheet — at a price point much lower than premium text and cover brands. Its no-glare finish make copy-intensive communications easy to read
- Silk — a non-gloss finish that makes printed images glossy; no glare in non-printed areas
- Gloss — for sensational four-color images
- Pleasing blue-white shade
- Manufactured for New Leaf Paper by Appleton Coated at our ISO 14001 facility
- Lacey Act compliant
- Process chlorine free
- Acid free, pH neutral, and archival
Applications: Brochures, catalogs, direct mail, posters, books
Business Segments: Commercial Printing, Catalog and Magazine Printing, Publishing
- Matte and Silk sheets are stocked in cartons and skids; rolls are making only (consult mill for details & lead times).
— Making sheets: 5,000 lb minimum; inquire for lower quantities.
— Making rolls: 10,000 lb minimum; inquire for lower quantities.
- Gloss sheets and rolls are making only (consult mill for details & lead times).
— Making sheets: 40,000 lb minimum; inquire with mill for lower quantities
— Making rolls: 60,000 lb minimum; inquire with mill for lower quantities