Your success defines our success and Appleton Coated is your innovation partner. We have a long history of success in product development. Hewlett Packard and New Leaf Paper are two of our success stories.
- Dedicated on-site Research & Development
- A long history of technical innovation focused on helping customers succeed
- High-quality manufacturing in a state-of-the-art facility with over $500 million in capital investments
- A distinguished history of making lightweight base stocks for specialty applications
Key Marketing Segments & Applications
- Hewlett Packard – High Speed Web Inkjet
- New Leaf Paper – First a 60% post-consumer recovered fiber (PCRF) product and now 100% PCRF
- Specialty coated & uncoated
- Environmentally-forward products – High PCRF, FSC® certification, SFI® certification, PEFC certification
- Base stocks
- Technical development
- Full Research & Development
- Diverse and unique manufacturing, coating make-down and application capabilities – including single pass multi-layer
- State-of-the art quality control and high-speed defect detection
- Appleton Coated is a non-integrated mill with specially-designed fiber refining technology. It is able to purchase and blend fibers for product- or project-specific attributes.
- 3 paper machines with over 400,000 tons of capacity, off-machine coaters, calenders, and full on-site converting.
Contact Vice President of Uncoated & Specialty Products, John Mazuroski at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 920-968-3807 to discuss your product development needs.